Would you be interested in leading and developing Scotland’s foremost aerial dance theatre company?
We are looking for a new Chair of the Board to help lead, guide, and develop the company. We are seeking someone who has a broad understanding of the range and sectors that All or Nothing’s work crosses, as well as the vision to lead the organisation into the new normal.
All or Nothing is a charity dedicated to the creation of breathtaking performances and offering learning opportunities in aerial and dance that amaze, inspire and challenge people. Although we are based in Edinburgh we have a Scotland-wide reach and international ambitions.
Our activities are wide-ranging and include:
- Producing and choreographing aerial dance theatre performance works from small scale touring theatre to large scale outdoor spectacle
- Leading and collaborating on aerial dance theatre participation projects for people of all ages and abilities in partnership with other organisations
- Delivering ±35 classes per week in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Forth Valley to people of all ages and abilities across several aerial skills (pre Covid-19)
- Delivering bespoke classes and training to the professional sector, working with experts in the field to do so
- Advocating for and developing aerial arts in Scotland
The charity aims to increase the accessibility of aerial and dance and continually challenge notions of who can participate. We are committed to diversity and would like our organisation and board to reflect this.
All or Nothing has continually grown over the past 13 years of its existence and the challenge now is how we can pivot our activities and keep creating, performing and teaching in our changed environment.
The board of AoN meet four times per year in Edinburgh. There is no remuneration for the position, however expenses will be paid.
If you are interested in discussing the role or would like to know more about the company and what would be involved, please email Jennifer Paterson, Artistic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07989 978598.