By booking a class at All or Nothing I understand, acknowledge, and agree that I will:
- Observe safety procedures and good practice at all times.
- Use the mats, and never walk under equipment whilst someone is in the air.
- Respect others that are training.
- Inform my tutor of any medical conditions that may affect my aerial practice.
I take part in the aerial classes at my own risk. I am fully aware of the potential dangers and take full responsivity for my actions.
Booking Terms and Conditions
We are unable to offer exchanges and any refunds are subject to our cancellations policy, as outlined below:
- Cancellations made up to 10 days before the start of a class can be refunded, less a £10 admin fee.
- Cancellations made 4 days or less before the start of a class can be refunded up to 50% of the cost.
- Cancellations made once the class has started cannot be refunded.
If you request offline payment please be aware:
- If another website booking is made and paid-for before we process your payment and the class becomes full, the website booking will take priority. Website booking instantly secures your space.
- Your invoice will be open for payment for 7 days. After 7 days we will assume the space is no longer required and cancel the invoice and the unconfirmed booking on our webpage.
Photography and Filming
I understand that All on Nothing may occasionally take photographs and/or videos in class and grant permission for these to be used for promotional purposes.
(If you do not agree to photo/video consent please let your class tutor know.)
Participants under 18
A separate consent form will be e-mailed to parents/guardians, please fill and return before the first class.