We will review and update this policy from time to time, notifying you of any significant changes, and you’re welcome to come back and check whenever you wish.
What We Collect
Information You Provide To Us
When using our services, you provide us with personal information including your name, email address, telephone number as well as any other personal information you disclose in connection with the delivery of that service.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information. For example, when signing up to our participatory projects we will require medical information and emergency contact details. When we do this, we will provide further information as to why we are collecting this and how we will use it.
Through our website, when you sign up to our mailchimp list or donate you are voluntarily providing us with personal information that we collect. This information may include your name, physical address, email address and phone number.
Information We Collect Automatically
Our booking system uses third party site paypal to process any payments. We do not store any credit card information, but we do store a record of the purchase, plus any information you submitted at the time specific to that booking such as name and email address.
How and Why Will We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide, operate and maintain our services to you, and to manage your use of these services. In addition to this we may use the information for a range of reasons including:
- For the purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information i.e. to send you our mailchimp newsletter
- To respond to your queries and to provide information to you that you request relating to our services, opportunities or events
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services
- To maintain an accurate mailing list of subscribers
- To analyse customers use of our website and obtain website analytics as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure, and presenting information in an effective manner.
- To provide information to you relating to other services, opportunities or events that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and you can opt out of this at anytime
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users
Protecting Your Personal Information
We take appropriate steps to ensuring your personal information is kept safe and secure. We will never sell or share your data to third party organisations for their own benefit. We only share with trusted third parties in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and provide you with the service you have requested.
Under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities such as the Police or security services. This may be a contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement. (for example a court order).
How long do we keep your information
We will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and to fulfil our legal obligations. The retention periods may vary depending on the purpose and activity.
Accessing Your Data
You are entitled to access, amend or delete information we hold about you at any time. To do so email email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive our e-newsletter, follow the unsubscribe link contained within the email.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
They are used to make websites work more effectively and to provide certain information to the site owners. To find out more about cookies and how to manage or delete them visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
All or Nothing does not collect any personal information via the cookies on our website. The cookies used are primarily for third party services including:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to collect information about how visitors use our website. This allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Paypal objects which is coming from the ‘donate’ button used throughout on the site.
- Social Media Cookies from embedded content such as Facebook, Youtube or Vimeo footage.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns